COVID-19 Business Response Signage Bundle
As COVID-19 continues to spread, businesses and employers have a duty to protect both their employees and customers. It is an employer’s responsibility to keep all employees safe from workplace illnesses and injuries. Under OSHA's General Duty Clause, Section 5(a)(1) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSH Act), employers are required to provide their employees with a form of employment and place of employment that is “free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm.”
Utilizing safety signs as a reminder on how to best prevent the spread of illness is a best practice that can keep employees and customers safe and informed. Due to growing concerns about COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has issued guidance to American employers about how to prevent and control infections from spreading. All employers need to take steps to reduce the impact of a pandemic outbreak in the workplace. This includes posting signage that displays recommended actions to take when social distancing, including washing your hands frequently, avoiding touching, and maintaining at least six feet of distance from others at all times.
In addition, part of the White House’s Opening Up America Again Guidelines, which is a three-phased approach based on advice of public health experts and the CDC, it is important to take steps that will help state and local officials when reopening their economies, getting people back to work, and continuing to protect American lives. A core responsibility is to advise citizens on protocols for social distancing and face coverings.
As your compliance partner, Personnel Concepts is committed to helping you adjust and manage your business during the current global health crisis. Our exclusive COVID-19 Business Response Bundle includes the following:
1. Washing Hands Is an Effective Way to Prevent the Spread of Germs (Two 7”H x 10”W plastic signs)
• Identify the steps to help prevent the spread of germs and ensure individuals practice good hygiene by posting health safety signs in your bathrooms and/or break rooms.
2. Vinyl Footprint Floor Safety Decals (6 pairs – 12”H x 4”W each)
• Self-adhesive yellow vinyl footprint floor safety decals which adhere to any smooth, dry, clean surface.
3. Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 (7”H x 10”W plastic sign)
• Widely share best practices on how to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
4. Health First Social Distancing (7”H x 10”W plastic sign)
• It’s crucial to remind employees, customers, and the public on social distancing best practices.
5. Use Caution - Social Distancing (10”H x 7”W plasticsign)
• A reminder to use caution and exercise proper social distancing practices.